EE 372 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
1. In process control the desired value of a system is referred to as the__________
2. In process control, the term the “process”, whatever it may be, may also be referred to as the ______________.
3. The device that exerts a direct influence on the process is called the _____________.
4. Control system objectives should include:
5. The response criterion that specifies that the amplitude of each peak of each cyclic response be a quarter of the preceding peak is called_________.
6. The mathematical relationship between the input of a block and the output of that block is known as the __________ __________.
7. The equation below describes the response of a __________________ order system.
8. The current through a RTD can cause the RTD to heat up. This factor is accounted for by use of the ____________________.
9. Type J, T, K, E, S, and R are all thermocouple types. The letter designates_______________.
10. Since Thermocouple voltages are small, great care should be taken to protect against electrical noise by_________________.
11. Strain gauges operate based on the change in ___________________ of a metal under stress.
12. The primary form of ____________ sensor is the accelerometer.
13. Flow across an orifice plate varies proportionally with the ___________ of the differential pressure.
14. A rotameter, a moving vane flow meter and a turbine flow meter all place ________________ in the flow of the material.
15. Elements of final control are:_______________.
16. A _________________ is required to condition the signal from a computer so that it might interact with process control equipment.
17. A simple device that can convert mechanical motion to pneumatic pressure levels is the __________________….